The Nurses for Nurses Network (NfN) Evidence Portfolio is included with our full membership. This handy feature records your CPD activity and stores all your Certificates of Completion securely in one place.
Benefits of the Evidence Portfolio:
- You can edit, update, or download the portfolio anytime you wish
- You can choose what certificates appear in the portfolio
- You can upload other evidence certificates from previous years so that you have the required five years of evidence available
- You can use it as a resume when applying for a new job
- You can use it as your evidence document should you be audited against the annual CPD registration standard
- Once complete the magic happens and a PDF is created for you
- You don’t have to worry about sifting through files and boxes of paper to find your evidence
- There is NfN staff available to answer your questions or help show how to use the portfolio
The Nurses for Nurses Network Portfolio has been designed to align with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia information requirements should you be audited, under the annual CPD registration standard.
We’ve designed the Portfolio into 10 sections to record the necessary information:
- Personal Details
- Employment History
- Professional Affiliations
- Learning Needs Identification
- NFN Certificates
- Other CPD Certificates
- Committee Memberships
- My Presentations & Publications
Watch this short video to see how simple it is to complete your Evidence Portfolio.
What happens if I am audited?
Your evidence portfolio is securely stored in our system allowing you to come back and download it anytime. The reflection section on any NfN certificate can be edited at any time. You will be prompted to fill in the sections required so you have everything ready to send through to AHPRA. Keeping it simple, keeping it organised.
Use your Evidence Portfolio as a Resume!
Another fantastic feature of the Evidence Portfolio is that it can be downloaded and used as a Resume for a prospective employer. Not only is it an efficient way to track your CPD progress, but it also keeps track of your employment history, qualifications and more – fabulous!