As you may already know, I am addicted to the food videos on Facebook…….last week I saw one on Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Cookies and thought to myself “I am trying this one”. So I went shopping and much to my dismay I couldn’t find any Rolos so I had to improvise. The result, even if I do say so myself was delicious!
Rolo (Caramello) Stuffed Cookies (Bickies)
1 x Packet Cake Mix
1/2 Cup Oil
Caramello Chocolate (or Rolos if you are lucky enough to find them)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until the mixture becomes slightly glossy
- Roll your desired amount of dough (depends on how big you want your cookie to be) and stuff it with a piece of chocolate
- Place them on a lined baking tray
- Bake at 180C for about 12 mins or until they smell cooked (that’s how I do it)
- Cool slightly before devouring!
Feel free to contact me with any questions about the recipe or with pics of your own attempt on [email protected]